Friday 15 January 2010

Stoned

There I found myself all alone.
You left me with nothing,
but a heart of stone.

I had been waiting for no one but you.
I waited, until the stars fall down on me.
Day by day I hoped of your sight.
I prayed for you each and every night.


Feelings of emptiness gave me hope.
Tears gave a reason for me to cope.
I lift my hands to the skies, racing the winds to dry my eyes.
Still I feel my soul yearning of its kindred.
I feel my hearts desire for this wait to end.

Years had passed,
and I happen to fly away.
I conquered loneliness.
I will live another day.

Through this journey that you inspired,
I therefore concluded:
How a heart gets tired.

4 comments:

jak said...

get your heart some rest..by dwelling in His presence =)

Imagine that u and Jesus are sitting in that beach...just two of you...saying nothing, just see the sea...

Jesus is on ur side Feb, He always be =)

Valen-CIA said...

'I lift my hands to the skies, racing the winds to dry my eyes.'

~Hey.. this phrase is cool..
Like i can feel deeply what your sadness is...

And like what you did to me, now it's my turn.
Whatever hapenned, whoever you've been waiting for,
I'll always pray for your best.
And agree with Jak: Let's take a rest,
in Him. :)

Anonymous said...

one day i went shopping outside,and in an ed hardy store,I found some kinds of ed hardy i love most they are Your website is really good Thank you for the information Abercrombie Fitch sale Abercrombie Fitch sale buy Abercrombie Fitch clothing buy Abercrombie Fitch clothing Abercrombie Fitch shop Abercrombie Fitch shop Abercrombie Fitch store Abercrombie Fitch store Cheap Abercrombie Cheap Abercrombie discount Abercrombie discount Abercrombie Abercrombie sale Abercrombie sale buy Abercrombie buy Abercrombie Abercrombie shop Abercrombie shop Abercrombie store Abercrombie store Cheap Abercrombie and Fitch clothing Cheap Abercrombie and Fitch clothing discount Abercrombie and Fitch clothing discount Abercrombie and Fitch clothing Thank you for the information

Fé... said...

Thank you guys. You are the best!