Friday 17 December 2010

Robert Downey Jr.

# 2010 BEST ACTOR

Hailed by many critics as one of the most brilliant and versatile actors of his generation, Robert Downey Jr. chalked up a formidable onscreen track record that quickly launched the young thesp into the stratosphere.

Although, for a time, Downey's stormy offscreen life and personal problems threatened to challenge his public image, he quickly bounced back and overcame these setbacks, with a continued array of impressive roles on the big and small screens that never sacrificed his audience appeal or affability.

"Robert has a way of making everyone around him feel very special and comfortable," Michelle Monaghan, his costar in Due Date, raves about the 44-year-old. "Whenever I see him, I walk away smiling. Those beautiful brown eyes may have something to do with it."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG. I love him! Thanks for this post, my friends don't generally agree with my obsession, haha.

Gawgus things... said...

I think RDJ is a fab actor and so glad he made it out the other side...

theanchor.tk said...

I love these pictures!