Thursday 30 December 2010

Dear 2010,

Thanks to those who hated me,
you made me a stronger person.
Thanks to those who loved me,
you made my heart bigger.

Thanks to those who envied me,
you make my self-esteem grow.
Thanks to those who cared,
you made me feel important.
Thanks to those who worried,
you let me know that you care.

Thanks to those who left,
you showed me that not everything is forever.
Thanks to those who stayed,
you showed me the meaning of true friends.


Thanks to those who entered my life,
you made me who I am today.

5 comments:

Liesl said...

Beautifully said!!!

Liesl :)

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Good poem!

Martina said...

Love your poem and the way you present it here - very pretty!

Sab said...

you always know how to give hope.

Unknown said...

this is really really amazing, because I can relate so much.

xo scarzz