Friday 11 September 2009

The Best Kind of Love:


Maybe, I was HEARING but not really listening,
Maybe, I was just oblivious...

Maybe, I simply took you FOR granted
after all the things that has happened.

Maybe, I was TOO HARD on you
Maybe, I was trying too hard?

Maybe, I was just EXPECTING too much
Maybe, I became really unreasonable

all the little things, all the SMALL stuffs
maybe I was always expecting something in return

MAYBE and just Maybe....


Now, I completely get it... This is what I decide to do: When I love you,
and if you wanted it,
I’d wish for nothing in exchange.
No fits. No goods. No demonstrations of devotion.
Nothing; but knowing you loved me too.
Just your heart, in exchange for mine.

Now the question is: How do you love?

6 comments:

jak said...

That's a challenge to do that but i think love should be like that =)

And the way u type the letter is cool!! Looks great, Feb!

Olivia Liem said...

This is so true...

Antonio Barros said...

I think real love is just simple as that!
You don't need demonstrations of devotion, anything... you just know.



Thanks for the lovely comment you left for me!

thesingular.blogspot.com

Draffin Bears said...

Very true Fe.

I hope that you are having a great weekend

Hugs
Carolyn

Sarah said...

I don't have an answer. But I've learned that it makes all the difference to go in to situations with no expectations. I've also learned that is WAY easier said than done.

Fé... said...

It's always easier said than done, Jak, just as Sarah put it. I'm speaking from experience :p So hard to do!

"You just know..." Kinda like that quote about love. Thanks Antonio!

The other way around too Carolyn. It's so sweet of you. Just wanna say, love to have you around :)