Saturday 5 February 2011

*New York, I Love You!

The smoochy travelogue franchise that got its passport in 2006's Paris, Je T'aime hops across the pond for this vaguely overlapping portfolio of Big Apple lovebites...


New York, I Love You is a tale of the connections and personal missteps that occur every single day in the city that never sleeps. It plays out like a movie version of a song mash-up: some story lines are linear and independent of the rest while other characters wander in and out of each other's lives. Throw an all-star cast in there, and you could possibly have a recipe for perfection.


Made up of a series of short films, New York, I Love You is an homage to the city as well as the residents who hold it near and dear to their hearts. Have a little bite of the upcoming V day!

4 comments:

Reyna @reynasblogxo said...

Looks great! xx

Lucia ♡ said...

Aww I wanna see it!

Francesca said...

I'll have to see it! (:

Fé... said...

Yeah, you girls should really go and watch the movie. I think it's beautifully made. I heart the pieces of life those separate characters have on their own and how they collide in one big picture. Wonderful movie!