Sunday 3 April 2011

Confession

I don't know what I did to deserve you.
You have this amazing ability to make just about anything in my life beautiful.

I know we haven't known each other for very long and we have to deal with pretty unexpected things in a short amount of time.
You think a storm has passed but then another one's on the horizon, which is why I'm sure about the way I feel about you.

I can't bear even just the thought of losing you.
I can't imagine a life without you.
I'm falling in love with you.
I know with certainty that the path I'm on is the right one.


If me and you last a week, a year, ten years, forever...
No matter what happens between us, you need to know where I stand all along.
Holding your hand is my way of telling you, "I got you. I'm here."

3 comments:

Gorgeous Glam said...

purdy words! They are nice to hear sometimes!! xx

Valeria said...

Very nice blog you have here.
Glad you're following, will do the same to keep up with these interesting posts! :)

This is a very sweet post. Love's a wonderful feeling.

Fé... said...

I actually put in here and there from my current favorite TV show, Revenge, Taj. There are some lines from this character Daniel which I'm crazy about. He's saying these wonderful things to his girl. Love!