Friday, 29 October 2010

Cannot be Tamed


I am the rain, who's been held in disdain.

The truth is...
I'm ruthless,
I can't be contained.

MALGOSIA BELA.

13 comments:

  1. isn't it the truth lol i love this post and i miss you fe,, i hope all is well with you and that your haveing fun
    dont work too hard

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you were inspired by the images I posted.Take car, I loved this editorial. Thanks for sharing.

    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that quote above, lovely ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sweetie! The photos, the words. Such perfection. Hope you're having a wonderful week! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Fe,

    Hope all is well with you and wish you a happy weekend.

    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent wording to accomodate these images, something about the beginnings of cold weather go so well with this post...
    ♥ Ripped Nylon ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your lovely comment. Btw that is so true. Though where I live it just snowed so I wish that would have been delayed. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pictures...And lovely quote!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog! soso
    http://ilkavontorok.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. http://elenikarlou.blogspot.com/
    follow me too :)
    I love your blog :D
    bravoo!
    You have to continue like that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love this post. it's beautiful!

    http://ohtobeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. cool

    Take a peek, our first blog.
    www.apieceofcrapdepartment.blogspot.com

    Hope you'll enjoy it :)
    Best regards from Sweden

    ReplyDelete